Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shoulder Season? I think NOT!


Wow people! Alaska is still here! And it's magnificent! OK Anchorage looks slightly drab, but don't let that fool you!! Get up in the morning and come see what these pups are so excited about! OK I've used a lot of explanation points so far, but can't you see how excited I am?? This morning on my way to work I could see Mt. McKinley and I was reminded of one guest that is going flight seeing today. She's gonna get the experience of a lifetime! What a beautiful day!

The gray whales are in too - yay! You can take a day trip out of Seward and see these great beasts... quickly while they're still here. Maybe you'll even see some other awesome marine life while you're at it - like sea lions, seals, Otters (I just saw one a few days ago), and lots of sea birds. On the way to Seward you can see moose, sheep, eagles... and I'm betting we're days from tiny baby moose walking around everywhere! I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment